Here is some general information to give you a better idea of what to expect when you attend an event
- Our painting events are about 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours, unless otherwise specified. You are guided by an instructor in a fun and social environment. No experience necessary
- Chicago and San Diego locations both do Mobile Paint Events. San Diego no longer has a studio and thus no longer does general classes, only mobile events. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details including pricing and terms.
- General Classes range from $45-$55 per person – We sometimes offer deals on general class, please call to inquire!
- Adult private events are $35 -$45 per person. We require Minimum of 8 for Inbound Events and 10 for Outbound Events – Call or Email for more details. We are Open 7 Days A Week. (Chicago location has 3 rooms for different sized parties. BYOB and Free Street Parking) We do private events for all occasions.
- We are not responsible for your personal belongings or for paint damage to your personal clothing or personal items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service. (ex: nuisance or inappropriate conduct)
- Ages 12 and up are allowed to join soy candle making class, bath bomb and soap making class and any adult painting classes except nude model painting and drawing class. Of course they can’t BYOB and can’t attend with any adult that is intending to BYOB.
- Kids classes are for ages 7 and Up
- Gratuity is appreciated at the end for your of your paint event
- We DO NOT accept late arrivals and do not issue refunds with 48 hour notice prior
BYOB Rules – Yes you can bring wine or beer. You must be 21 yrs of age or older and have a government issued identification to present. We ask if you are accompanied by anyone under 21 yrs. of age that you NOT bring alcoholic beverages to consume. You can’t leave with open bottle. We provide cups and wine openers.
NO refunds or 48 hour notice for reschedules – NO EXCEPTION
Free Street Parking at Chicago Location